With the wide range of Razor electric scooters and their variants available in the market, choosing the best one is becoming difficult for buyers. So, our comparison review of the Razor E325 vs. E300 will help you decide which one to buy if you’re considering any of them.
Both the Razor E325 and E300 have many similar features, and customers often regard them the same. But, some slight difference may make you change your decision, especially if you prefer some features over the other.
So, here are the details of all the features of the Razor E300 and Razor E325 electric kick scooters. We have also mentioned the winner after each feature and the overall winner at the end for your convenience.
- 1 Razor E325 vs. E300: Specification Comparison Table
- 2 Razor E300 vs. E325: Quick Features
- 3 Razor E325 vs. E300: Detailed Feature Comparison
- 4 Razor E325 vs. E300 Electric Scooter: Who Is The Winner?
- 5 More Razor Electric Scooter Comparisons:
- 6 More Razor Product Comparisons:
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Explore More On Electric Scooter:
Razor E325 vs. E300: Specification Comparison Table
Razor E300 vs. E325: Quick Features
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 15 miles per hour for adults and teens ages 13 and older
- Comes with a rechargeable 24 volts battery system that provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use letting you cover plenty of distance on a single charge in pursuit of fun
- Features soft rubber grips with twist acceleration control for easy acceleration, hand-operated rear brakes, and a retractable kickstand granting you a seamless and exhilarating experience
- Built with an all-steel frame and fork to provide a solid, safe, and reliable ride for individuals of varying physiques giving confidence to every rider; With a max ride of 220 pounds
- Measures 26.2 inches long, 8 inches wide, and is ideal for meeting friends or cruising around down with 9-inch pneumatic front and rear tires for a smooth ride
- With its super-sized deck and frame, the Razor E300 electric scooter is ready to roll for teen and adult riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Powered by a 250-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers a top speed of up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use
- Larger 9” (229 mm), pneumatic front and rear tires support older riders, while helping soften out rough surfaces for a smooth ride
Razor E325 vs. E300: Detailed Feature Comparison
Teenagers and adults are always attracted to the sturdy design and fine cuts of an electric scooter.
Thus, Razor always pays utmost attention to the sleek look and smooth finish of the frame. The same is the case with the Razor E325 and E300.
Both the electric scooters have an excellent build with high-quality materials, which give them a robust finish. The design of both the electric scooters is the same.
The wide deck is accompanied by a slight curve at the end, and a long and slim handlebar can attract anyone at first sight!
However, you may find a difference in the color as both the electric scooters are available in different frame colors.
As both the electric scooters have the same design, it’s a tie!
Both the Razor E325 and E300 are equipped with a robust chain-driven motor, which can efficiently deliver power up to 250W.
Compared to other electric scooters, the motor power of 250W is standard as many others have this. Thus, you can expect better performance, but the scooter might lag in some areas regarding the performance.
It is because some other electric scooters have higher motor power to aid in uphill climbing.
As both the electric scooters have the same motor power, it’s a tie!
We don’t think that the Razor electric scooters have a top speed. It is because most of them, including the Razor E325 and E300, have a single-speed mode.
The speed of both the electric scooters is 15 mph (24 km/h). Although such a high speed may sound thrilling to a teenager, it can risk your life. So, a better idea is to always wear safety equipment.
As you cannot adjust the speed, we recommend riding on smooth surfaces with less traffic. Otherwise, the higher speeds might make you get into an unexpected accident.
As both the electric scooters have the same top speed, it’s a tie!
The Razor E325 and E300 can be an excellent choice for covering short distances.
It is because both the scooters have a range of 10 miles (16 km).
This range is also slightly longer than some other electric scooters in the market, making it the best choice for commuting. Thus, you can easily reach your school or office if the place is a few miles away.
As both the electric scooters have the same range, it’s a tie!
Razor always keeps safety as a priority while manufacturing electric scooters.
Luckily, both the Razor E325 and E300 have a rear braking system.
The rear brake is hand-operated, which makes it super easy to use.
Thus, you can get instant responsiveness and have a safe stop to protect yourself.
However, compared to the exceptionally high speed of 15 mph, we think the braking system needs improvement.
As both the electric scooters have the same braking system, it’s a tie!
If you want to travel and carry your electric scooter often, weight will be the first factor to consider.
Luckily, both the electric scooters are much lighter to make them easy to carry.
While the Razor E300 weighs only 43 lbs. (19.5 kg), it can be an excellent choice to make your tasks easier.
However, the Razor E325 weighs 42.53 lbs. (19.3 kg), which is even lighter than the Razor E300. Although the difference is small, it may matter for some customers.
So, both the Razor E325 and E300 make your ride a lot easier and convenient with the lighter frame. Teenagers and adults can also carry it with hand.
Compared to many other electric scooters in the market, the Razor R325 and E300 still win the game, winning the title of the lightest electric scooters!
Razor E325 electric scooter.
The weight accommodating capacity of both the Razor E325 and E300 is 220 lbs. (100 kg).
As they are primarily designed for teenagers and adults, we think this capacity is ideal.
So, it doesn’t matter if you are a heavy adult or teenager. You can still enjoy the top speeds and excellent performance of the Razor E325 and E300.
As both the electric scooters have the same weight carrying capacity, it’s a tie!
The frame and construction of an electric scooter determine its durability and portability.
Luckily, both the Razor E325 and E300 have an all-steel frame to make them super-durable and sturdy.
The introduction of a steel frame is an excellent choice to make them powerful electric scooters that can easily handle excessive wear and tear.
Thus, you can ride them on several terrains without the fear of damaging the frame.
As both the electric scooters have a steel frame, it’s a tie!
The using time of both the Razor E325 and E300 is 40 minutes. However, if the Razor E325 is fully charged and has the recommended user weight, you can expect a run time of 45 minutes.
The 40 minutes using time is also enough for a comfortable and fun ride or a race with your neighborhood friends.
Compared to other electric scooters, the using time is ideal. Many others have a limited using time of 15-30 minutes.
So, both the Razor E325 and E300 can allow you to enjoy a fun ride for a long time.
As both the electric scooters have the same using time, it’s a tie!
The tires of these electric scooters are made robust so that they can handle all kinds of terrains.
Both the Razor E325 and E300 come with durable 9-inch tires. The tires are pneumatic and made of rubber.
The size and material of the tires are excellent to offer a smooth ride. Thus, they offer an excellent ride and can even ride uphill with such excellent tires.
As both the electric scooters have the same tires, it’s a tie!
Suspension is a feature rare to electric scooters. Thus, the introduction of dual-suspension makes the Razor E300 and E325 advanced and portable electric scooters.
The suspension works efficiently in absorbing the impacts on rough terrains. In this way, you don’t feel the bumps, no matter how bumpy the terrain.
So, we can say that both the Razor E325 and E300 offer an extremely smooth ride on sidewalks and roads.
As both the electric scooters have dual suspension, it’s a tie!
A lead-acid battery is present in the Razor E325 and E300, which is the common battery in many other Razor electric scooters.
While the lead-acid battery may reduce the cost of the electric scooter, it needs regular maintenance. So, it is better to only buy these electric scooters if you can take care of them. Otherwise, you’ll have to replace the battery regularly.
As both the electric scooters have a lead-acid battery, it’s a tie!
Unfortunately, you cannot fold the Razor E325 and E300.
Although they are very lightweight electric scooters, we think they should have folding technology to make them more practical.
So, if you want a foldable electric scooter to fit small spaces, these might not be the right choice.
As both the electric scooters don’t have folding technology, it’s a tie!
The presence of a retractable kickstand in both the Razor E325 and E300 enhances their convenience.
Thus, you can easily park them in a small space or your garage without looking for support.
As both the electric scooters have a retractable kickstand, it’s a tie!
Razor E325 vs. E300 Electric Scooter: Who Is The Winner?
After a detailed comparison, we conclude no significant differences between the Razor E325 vs. E300.
However, based on the slight difference in weight, we conclude that Razor E325 is the winner!
All the other features are the same, including the price.
So, you can choose any one of the electric scooters regardless of the name of the scooter.
More Razor Electric Scooter Comparisons:
- Razor E100 vs. Power Core E100 Electric Scooter: Which One Is Better?
- Razor E100 vs. E200 vs. E300 Electric Scooters: Which Is the Best?
- Razor Power core E90 vs. Power core E100 Electric Scooter [A Detailed Comparison]
- Razor Power Core E90 vs. E100 Electric Scooter – Know The Difference!
- Razor E175 vs E100 Electric Scooter
- Razor E175 vs E200: Which Electric Scooter to Buy?
- Razor RX200 vs E300 Electric Scooter: Know the Difference
More Razor Product Comparisons:
- Razor Crazy Cart vs Crazy Cart Shift: Which Is the Best for Drifting?
- Razor Crazy Cart vs. Ground Force Drifter – Know The Difference
- Razor RSF650 vs. MX650 Mini Electric Bike Comparison Review
- Razor MX400 vs MX350 Dirt Bike: Who’s the Winner?
- Razor MX500 vs MX650: Which One Is For You?
- Razor MX500 vs SX500: Which Dirt Bike Should You Buy?
What is the difference between the Razor E325 and E300?
The features of both the Razor E325 and E300 are the same. The different names are for different resellers.
Can I make my Razor E300 faster?
Yes, you can make your Razor E300 faster with different methods. One of them is removing the speed limiter of the Razor E300.
Does the Razor E325 have a seat?
No, the Razor E325 doesn’t have a seat, but the Razor E300 has one.
What is the deck size of the Razor E300 and E325?
Both the Razor E300 and E325 come with a super-sized deck. The width of the deck is 8 inches, making it suitable for adults.
Who can ride the Razor E300 and E325?
Both the Razor E300 and E325 are for teenagers and adults. The recommended age is 13 years and above.