Reliability, durability, long-range, high weight carrying capacity, high speed, excellent ride experience, and eye-catching design are the features you are looking for; no one can replace Hiboy Electric Scooter.
Well, Hiboy will check all the boxes mentioned above.
However, which one will be the best, Hiboy Max 3 Vs. S2 Pro Electric Scooter?
You may get thrown off by this question every time.
But wait a minute! Here, we come with a detailed comparison of both the products.
By reading this article, all the clouds of uncertainty will be cleared as the sky is blue.
Let’s get started;
- Hiboy Max Electric Scooter Review
- Hiboy Max V2 vs. S2 vs. S2 Pro
- Hiboy Nex vs S2 Lite Electric Scooter
- Hiboy S2 Max vs Ninebot Max Electric Scooter
- 1 Hiboy Max 3 Vs. S2 Pro: Specification Comparison Table
- 2 Hiboy S2 Pro Vs. Max 3 Electric Scooter: Quick Features
- 3 Hiboy Max 3 Vs. S2 Pro: Detailed Features Comparison
- 4 Hiboy Max3 vs. S2 Pro Electric Scooter: Who Is The Winner?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Read More on Electric Scooters:
- 7 Explore More Product Comparisons:
Hiboy Max 3 Vs. S2 Pro: Specification Comparison Table
Hiboy S2 Pro Vs. Max 3 Electric Scooter: Quick Features
- Powerful Motor & Long Battery Life: The 500W electric brushless hub motor allows for speeds up to 19mph. High capacity battery (36V/11.6AH) with a Max travel range of up to 25.6 miles under specific conditions, and max load of 220 lbs
- Upgrade Your Commuting: Hiboy S2 Pro electric scooters front and rear wheel equipped with 10-inch solid tires and rear dual shock absorbers provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Safety with Hiboy Scooter: Hiboy e-scooter features the ultra-bright headlights with a range of up to 15 meters to enhance safety. And double braking system features a disc braking and eABS regenerative anti-lock braking.
- Perfect for Commute and Travel: Hiboy e-scooter collapses for easy storage in car trunks and other compact spaces. Extra detachable scooter’s seat is available for a more comfortable option. (Seat NOT included)
- Hiboy S2 App: Simply connect Hiboy electric scooter's app to lock your scooter, to customize the scooter acceleration and braking responses.
- Quality Warranty: Hiboy S2 Pro electric scooter equipped with more powerful performance, become your best commuting or outdoor travel companion. 12-month or 6-month warranty for different parts, please refer to the product details below.
Hiboy Max 3 Vs. S2 Pro: Detailed Features Comparison
A detailed comparison is what makes everything clear, like crystal in your mind.
Therefore, we are here to compare all the features like; Design, handlebars, frame, deck, wheels, build quality, weight, folding, ride quality, speed, range, battery runtime, suspension, brake system, and battery charge time.
Having read all the compared features mentioned above, you will be able to make your decision correctly.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started with the design of both;
The design of an e-scooter depends on the handlebar, deck, frame, overall finishing, and tires.
When we compare both models, we come to know that there is a slight difference between them.
Hiboy Max3 comes with a v-shaped handlebar that looks more attractive than the simple handlebar of Hiboy S2 Pro. Moreover, the rubberized handle grips of Hiboy Max 3 make you feel comfier than the compared model.
Aside from the rubberized material, the brake lever is on the left side of the Max 3. In contrast, the S2 pro has a brake lever on the right side of the handlebar. Moreover, there is a throttle on the right side of Max 3.
Aside from the handlebar comparison, the overall appearance of the Max 3 seems heavier than the S2 Pro because of the wider deck and thicker pneumatic tires.
Although there is not too much difference in the design, Hiboy Max 3 has several design improvements that make it a winner.
Whilst buying an e-scooter, considering the weight of a scooter is a critical factor.
The weight of an electric scooter directly impacts the overall performance of a scooter. Moreover, a lightweight scooter is easy to handle and can easily be transported from one place to another.
When it comes to the under-reviewed products, Hiboy Max 3 is the one that loses the battle here.
Yes, Hiboy Max 3 weighs 40 pounds.
On the flip side, Hiboy S2 Pro weighs 36 pounds.
In this situation, it is clear that Hiboy S2 pro e-scooter is the winner because of its lightweight.
Weight Carrying Capacity:
Apart from the product’s weight, it would be essential to note whether an e-scooter is efficient enough to hold up your weight or not.
Hence, always check the weight carrying capacity of an e-scooter before buying.
An electric scooter with a high weight carrying capacity can perform better with a higher load.
According to the manufacturer, the weight carrying capacity of the Hiboy S2 Pro is higher than the Hiboy Max 3.
The maximum allowed load on S2 pro is 260 pounds. On the other hand, Max3 weight carrying capacity is 220 pounds.
Again Hiboy S2 pro wins the game with higher weight carrying capacity.
Build Quality, Material And Water Resistance:
Build quality and material of the frame determine how long an e-scooter can be used.
Poor quality material turns into a fast wearing-off. Hence, high-quality material is always required that can easily hold up the load and run at its maximum.
The frame of the S2 Pro is made of aviation-grade aluminum alloy that makes its body robust and sturdy. More amazingly, aluminum alloy is expected to be lightweight.
On the other hand, Hiboy Max 3 has been made of a durable metal frame that is a little weightier than the aluminum; however, it is equally durable as the Hiboy S2 pro.
Another factor that enhances the build quality of both products is the IP54 water-resistant coating.
It means driving the escooter in the rain is no longer dangerous.
IP54 water-resistant coating can avoid any damage if the electric scooter gets some splash of water on the body. However, if the e-scooter sinks in the water completely, it may damage the electric circuit.
Here, it is hard to decide which one is the winner because both have a robust and sturdy body with IP54 water resistant coating. Hence, the match ties in case of durability.
The deck of an e-scooter decides your body position while commuting. If the deck has enough space to adjust your feet properly, you can stand uprightly in a natural position.
In the comparison of decks of both the Hiboy scooters, you will find a significant difference.
The deck of Hboy Max 3 is wider than the S2 Pro’s deck.
A wider deck allows you to fix the feet side by side, which will be a perfect position for commuting on an e-scooter. Moreover, people with wide feet, Hiboy Max3 will be the best choice at all.
Furthermore, the decks of both scooters have been equipped with slip-resistant rubber; thereby, your feet get fixed on the deck firmly.
With the broader deck, Hiboy max3 is the winner.
Ride quality depends on how comfortable you feel while commuting. We generally observe the tires, suspension, deck dimensions, and handlebar comfort in the ride quality.
While comparing all the above factors to analyze the ride quality, we will come to know that Hiboy max 3 will offer you a better riding experience. And the reason for better riding quality of max 3 is obvious; pneumatic tires, wider deck, and rubberized handle grip.
On the flip side, the Hiboy S2 pro comes with a solid tire coupled with a double suspension on the rear tire.
It admits of no doubt that the suspension system offers a comfy ride, but it can’t compete with the pneumatic tires.
Moreover, the narrow deck of S2 pro is not suitable for a person having wide feet.
Lastly, the handlebar grips of the S2 Pro are also rubberized; however, these are relatively hard.
Obviously, Hiboy Max3 is the winner when we compare the ride quality.
Folding and Portability:
Sometimes the distance of your school or office, which you have to cover daily, demands you to fold the e-scooter and lift for a short period.
If you need to cover such type of path daily, folding and portability are the most important factors to be considered before purchasing.
Both the e-scooters are foldable. Moreover, both the scooters can be folded into the three easy steps. However, the difference lies in portability.
As we have described earlier, the Hiboy S2 Pro electric scooter is lightweight; hence, the Hiboy S2 pro is easier to lift and transport than Hiboy Max 3.
Because of its lightweight, the S2 pro is the winner.
As we know that Hiboy S2 pro and Max 3 are manufactured for adults. And high speed is a thrilling factor for adults.
Both the electric scooters come with three-speed modes that can be selected by touching the button once on the dashboard of the handlebar.
However, the maximum speed of the S2 Pro is 19 mph. While the max speed of the Max3 is 18.6 mph. Though there is a bit difference in the max speed, it can be a cause to win the race.
Hiboy S2 Pro Electric Kick Scooter is the winner because of the higher maximum speed.
- Fastest Electric Scooters under $500 and $1000 on Amazon
- Electric Bike Speed Limiter Removal – A Step-by-Step Guide
The total covered distance with a full charge battery is called the range of an electric scooter. In other words, we can say how long the battery will allow you to drive the scooter.
In Hiboy S2 pro, Lithium-Ion 36V, 11.4Ah battery is used to get the distance covered of 25 miles, after charging 100%.
On the contrary, Lithium-Ion 36V and 7.5Ah battery has been used in Hiboy Max3. With the fully charged battery, you can only cover 17 miles.
Note: The above-mentioned ranges of both the products are viable in ideal situations. If there is hilly terrain, the weight of the rider and varying speed will affect the range.
There is a huge difference when it comes to the range. And the winner is Hiboy S2 Pro.
Battery Charge Time:
As we discussed, battery runtime matters a lot; similarly, battery charge up time has equal importance.
Hiboy S2 Pro’s battery takes almost 6 hours to charge fully. In contrast, Hiboy Max3’s battery charges up relatively faster. Well, it takes 4 to 5 hours.
The battery charging time of the Hiboy Max3 is less than the S2 pro; so, Max 3 is the winner.
For safety, the brake system is one of the most important features to be considered before purchasing. And Hiboy is very conscious when it comes to the protection of a rider. Therefore, both Hiboy Max3 and S2 Pro are equipped with the best brake systems.
The double rear brake system takes action promptly and stops the scooter at a short distance.
There is no winner in braking because both have the same brake system.
Hiboy Max 3 has been advertised as the best electric scooter for climbing hill. With the 15% of hill climbing angle, it can perform best, if the rider’s weight is under 200 pounds.
On the other hand, S2 Pro has the same climbing uphill angle. However, the difference lies in the rider’s weight. If your weight is more than 200 pounds, S2 pro is better for hill climbing.
Hiboy S2 pro is the winner because it can perform well with heavy load.
Related Post: Best Electric Scooters For Climbing Hills
Some Other Common Features:
Aside from comparing each feature, there are several other features common in both products.
For example, Hiboy S2 pro and Max 3 have a kickstand, LED panel, three brilliant light systems, cruise control, mobile app, digital lock, and motor type/power.
Hiboy Max3 vs. S2 Pro Electric Scooter: Who Is The Winner?
By discussing all the features one by one, now it isn’t too hard to find the winner between the two.
It is an admitted fact that one is a winner in some features, while the other one is a winner in other components.
However, when it comes to maximum speed, long battery runtime, suspension, and lightweight, Hiboy S2 pro will be the ultimate winner.
Now the choice is yours, whether you go for the Hiboy Max 3 or S2 pro; we have provided a detailed analysis of both the products.
Note: Always wear certified helmet, knee pads and other safety gears while riding these electric scooters.
Is Hiboy a good scooter brand?
Hiboy is one of the leading brands of electric scooters. Whether you want to buy an electric scooter for adults or give an e-scooter to your kid on his birthday, Hiboy scooters will be a perfect choice.
Durable, fast speed, safe drive, and several advanced features make the Hiboy brand reliable and trustworthy among its users.
Is the Hiboy S2 Pro waterproof?
The shortest answer to this question is “Yes.” The frame of the S2 Pro is coated with IP54 water-resistant material. IP54 ensures to drive the scooter in the rain, and a few splashes of rain won’t damage the scooter. However, it won’t be recommended to drive the scooter in the water.
How do you fold a Hiboy Max 3 scooter?
It takes less than 1 minute to fold the Hiboy Max 3 Electric Scooter. You just need to follow the three easy steps for folding the scooter.
- Open the clip that is positioned at the bottom of the handlebar
- Fold the handlebar inward
- Lastly, lock the folded handlebar with the given lockable clip
Read More on Electric Scooters:
- Segway Ninebot S-Plus Review
- Lightweight Scooters for Motorhomes
- Best Segways for Kids, Teens & Adults
- Evercross H5 Electric Scooter Review
- Segway Ninebot MAX Electric Kick Scooter Review
- Best Electric Scooter for 10-Year Old Kids
- Best Electric Scooters Under $200 [Reviewed]
Explore More Product Comparisons:
- Razor Power Core E90 vs. E100 Electric Scooter – Know The Difference!
- Razor Power core E90 vs. Power core E100 Electric Scooter [A Detailed Comparison]
- Razor E325 vs. E300 Electric Scooter: Which One Is The Best?
- Razor E100 vs. Power Core E100 Electric Scooter: Which One Is Better?
- Razor E100 vs. E200 vs. E300 Electric Scooters: Which Is the Best?
- GoTrax GXL V2 vs. Xiaomi M365 – Who is the Winner?
- Segway Ninebot S vs S Plus – Which One To Buy?
- Razor E175 vs E100 Electric Scooter (A Detailed Comparison)
- Segway Ninebot ES2 vs ES4 Electric Kick Scooter: Which one is better?